While I was in the process of remodeling an owner finance fix up the tenants in the house next door moved out. In the weeks that followed, various materials ended up in the yard in what appeared to be a half-hazard attempt by the owners of the property to get it ready to rent out to another tenant. In short, the appearance of the property basically screamed; “I’d prefer to save some money by fixing this house myself, but I would totally pay someone to do it if they approached me…” I printed up a flyer with my company info and attached it to the screen door with a clothespin. A few days later I got a call, and after meeting with the owner I got the job. It started out as bathroom and kitchen rehab, but after the customer saw what we were able to accomplish, they handed over the remainder of the project for us to complete. We turn-keyed the house so that all that that was left to do was put a rent sign out front. A few weeks later a new tenant moved in and the rest rental rehab history.